Sarah is a Director in the Advisory Services practice where she specializes in business performance consulting. In this role, she supports finance transformation, M&A integrations and operational technology optimization.
Sarah has more than 17 years of experience and demonstrated success in creating value through financial and operational business process improvements, strategic cash flow management, financial analysis and change management.
Sarah’s experience includes:
- Supporting post-merger stabilization for a $6B global real estate firm under private equity ownership, as well as leading subsequent IPO readiness control environment activities
- Driving free cash flow improvement through best practice application, data analytics, technology utilization and skillset assessments
- Leading and optimizing BPO relationships
- Overseeing financial and operational performance of international investments in Russia, the Netherlands, China and Brazil, as well as improving working relationships with finance counterparts and foreign partners
- Leading post-acquisition finance integrations
Prior to joining Brown Smith Wallace, Sarah held senior leadership roles at Hussmann Corporation, Cushman & Wakefield and Amsted Industries. Her most recent role was Vice President of Accounting at Hussmann Corporation, where she oversaw corporate accounting, consolidations, FPA, treasury, compliance and shared services.
Sarah earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration and Management from Michigan State University and a Masters of Business Administration in International Business from Saint Louis University. She maintains a close relationship with Saint Louis University as an adjunct professor specializing in cash conversion cycle education, economic crises analysis and macroeconomic trends.
Michigan State University
Saint Louis University