Patrick is a Principal in the Tax Services practice at Brown Smith Wallace. As a Principal, Patrick develops and maintains strong business relationships with clients, and identifies and recommends creative solutions for complex client tax issues.
Patrick has more than 10 years of international tax services experience. Patrick specializes in delivering international tax services to businesses and individual clients. His areas of expertise include:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Divestitures and spin-offs
- International tax provisions
- Cross-border investment
- Income tax treaty analysis
- International tax compliance
Prior to joining Brown Smith Wallace, Patrick worked for Ernst & Young, where he led and managed international tax cross-border structuring projects, including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, tax-efficient supply chain management, global expansion and financing of foreign operations.
Patrick graduated from Saint Louis University with a Bachelor of Science degree in International Business and a Bachelor of Arts degree in German. He holds a Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Missouri School of Law and obtained a Master of Laws (LLM) degree in Taxation from Georgetown University Law School. He is also a member of the Missouri Bar Association.
- Transaction Advisory and Tax Leaders Co-Present Webinar “Getting Deals Done in Today’s M&A Environment: Surviving Due Diligence to Ensure a Swift Close”02.08.2019
- Online/Live Webinar, 03.19.2019