Katie is a Principal in the Audit Services group with a specialized focus in providing services to the not-for-profit community. Katie has managed a variety of not-for-profit audit engagements, including social welfare services, health care, religious, educational, fraternal associations, and foundations. She has 12 years of experience in public accounting.
Katie provides various services to her not-for-profit clients, including audit, review, agreed upon procedures, consulting, financial reporting and management recommendations, and financial statement analyses and presentations. More specifically, Katie provides Federal Single Audits as well as unit cost reporting.
Katie expands upon her client service responsibilities by being a significant advocate of her not-for-profit clients. She is truly passionate about supporting the missions of her clients and providing valuable insight to industry best practices. Katie has publicly presented on technical topics, such as “ASU 2016-14 Presentation of Financial Statements of Not-for-Profit Entities,” and more general topics such as “Inside the CEO: A CFO’s Value is More Than Dollars and Cents.” She has also appeared as a thought leader on the 501Crossroads podcast dedicated to exploring nonprofits.
A passionate community servant, Katie volunteers her time in many different areas of the community, including serving as a board member of Aim High St. Louis as well as part of the endowment committee of Manchester United Methodist Church.
Katie earned a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and a Master of Business Administration from Mississippi State University. She is a Certified Public Accountant and a member of the AICPA and MOCPA.
- Spencer Creek Library, 427 Spencer Rd., St Peters, MO 63376, 12.14.2017
- 1 CityPlace Drive - Lower Level Auditorium, St. Louis, MO 63141, 12.06.2017
- 6 Cityplace Drive (Training Room), Creve Coeur, MO 63141, 11.08.2017
- Spencer Creek Library 427 Spencer Rd #259, St Peters, MO 63376, USA, 09.14.2017
- CityPlace 1 Auditorium 1 Cityplace Dr, Creve Coeur, MO 63141, USA, 08.30.2017
- OPO Startups 119 S Main St, St Charles, MO 63301, USA, 05.04.2017
- CityPlace 1 Auditorium 1 Cityplace Dr, Creve Coeur, MO 63141, USA, 04.26.2017
- CityPlace 1 Auditorium 1 Cityplace Dr, Creve Coeur, MO 63141, USA, Feb 15 @ 7:15 am - 9:00 am
Board Member--Aim High St. Louis
Endowment Committee Member-- Manchester United Methodist Church