Katie is a Partner in the Audit Services group and specializes in providing services to the not-for-profit community. Katie has managed a variety of not-for-profit audit engagements, including social welfare services, health care, religious, educational, fraternal associations, and foundations. She has 12 years of experience in public accounting.
Katie provides various services to her not-for-profit clients, including audit, review, agreed upon procedures, consulting, financial reporting and management recommendations, and financial statement analyses and presentations. More specifically, Katie provides Federal Single Audits as well as unit cost reporting.
Katie expands upon her client service responsibilities by being a significant advocate of her not-for-profit clients. She is truly passionate about providing valuable insights and industry best practices. Katie ardently supports the missions of her clients, and does so in the following ways:
- Assists with planning the Firm’s Not-for-Profit Speaker Series
- Provides education to the not-for-profit community, most recently presenting on “ASU 2016-14 Presentation of Financial Statements of Not-for-Profit Entities” and more general topics such as “Inside the CEO: A CFO’s Value is More Than Dollars and Cents”
- Connects individuals in her network that may be passionate about a specific cause with appropriate not-for-profit volunteer opportunities
A passionate community servant, Katie volunteers and supports many different causes in the community. She serves as Mental Health America of Eastern Missouri Board Member and Finance Committee Member and national board member of Fight Colorectal Cancer. Katie is also an avid volunteer at Manchester United Methodist Church.
Katie earned a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and a Master of Business Administration from Mississippi State University. She is a Certified Public Accountant, a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MOCPA). Katie has earned the AICPA not-for-profit certificate and is a graduate of the AICPA Leadership Academy.
- The Jewish Community Center - 2 Millstone Campus Dr., St. Louis, MO 63146, 02.26.2020
- Spencer Road Library - 427 Spencer Rd, St. Peters, MO 63376, 02.19.2020
- 6 Cityplace Drive (Training Room), Creve Coeur, MO 63141, 05.15.2018
- Spencer Creek Library, 427 Spencer Rd., St Peters, MO 63376, 12.14.2017
- 1 CityPlace Drive - Lower Level Auditorium, St. Louis, MO 63141, 12.06.2017
- 6 Cityplace Drive (Training Room), Creve Coeur, MO 63141, 11.08.2017
- Spencer Creek Library 427 Spencer Rd #259, St Peters, MO 63376, USA, 09.14.2017
- CityPlace 1 Auditorium 1 Cityplace Dr, Creve Coeur, MO 63141, USA, 08.30.2017
- OPO Startups 119 S Main St, St Charles, MO 63301, USA, 05.04.2017
- CityPlace 1 Auditorium 1 Cityplace Dr, Creve Coeur, MO 63141, USA, 04.26.2017
- CityPlace 1 Auditorium 1 Cityplace Dr, Creve Coeur, MO 63141, USA, Feb 15 @ 7:15 am - 9:00 am
Mental Health America of Eastern Missouri Board Member and Finance Committee Member