Jenna Beckmann is a Director in the Advisory Services practice of Brown Smith Wallace where she specializes in business performance consulting, including business integration, systems and accounting. Her responsibilities include helping clients assess and streamline their processes, identify key gaps and opportunities using Fast Track Assessment methodology, and develop improvement recommendations for growth.
Before joining Brown Smith Wallace, Jenna held several roles at Anheuser-Busch where she was responsible for implementing best practices, facilitating leadership performance reviews, increasing employee engagement and integrating newly acquired companies into the organization.
While at Anheuser-Busch, Jenna:
- Led a cross-functional M&A integration team to successfully spearhead the strategic planning and system, process, and back-office integrations of two acquired wholesalers, four craft breweries, a new in-house brand, a joint venture and the company’s first non-alcohol acquisition.
- Owned financial operations for Hiball & Alta Palla including devising the budgeting strategy, driving cost saving initiatives, and implementing the financial reporting structure.
- Managed a global program designed to improve Anheuser-Busch InBev results and promote sharing, replication and sustainability of best practices, including an OrchestratedBEER Implementation Toolkit.
- Drove the Anheuser-Busch Global Visibility Initiative leveraging Microsoft O365 tools such as O365 SharePoint, PowerBI, and Flow.
Prior to Anheuser-Busch, Jenna worked at PwC as a management consultant. During her time at PwC, she was nominated to Chicago’s Earn Your Future (EYF) Junior Steering Committee and led the first Greater Chicago Market Service Day, which consisted of 600+ PwC staff volunteering at 47 nonprofits to support the firm’s commitment to youth education.
Jenna earned Bachelor of Science degrees in Accounting and Management from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Accounting Closing, Consolidation and Reporting
- Alcohol Excise Tax
- Business Advisory
- Business Performance Consulting
- Business Performance Review
- Cash Flow Optimization
- Excise Tax and Regulatory Compliance
- Financial and Cost Management
- Process Improvement
- Sourcing and Contracting
- Systems Selection, Implementation & Integration
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign