Jeff is a Partner of Brown Smith Wallace, which he co-founded in 1972. With more than 35 years of experience in national and local CPA firms, Jeff has expertise in personal tax planning, business tax planning, business succession, and challenges facing small business. He has experience in a variety of industries, including:
- Professional services
He has presented numerous business succession seminars and also continuing education programs for professional staff within the firm, as well as the Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants.
On the community side, he is an active fund-raiser for various charities in the St. Louis area.
Jeff is also active in several professional organizations. His activities include:
- Executive Committee Member and Special Practice Groups leader, Moore Stephens North America, Inc.
- Past president of Missouri State Board of Accountancy
- Member, Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Advisory Board Member, UMSL School of Business
A graduate of the University of Missouri at St. Louis, Jeff holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) degree. He stays abreast of industry regulations and economic trends affecting the business community through continuing professional education courses and seminars.
Advisory Board Member, UMSL School of Business
University of Missouri--St. Louis