Bill is an IT Audit Manager in the Brown Smith Wallace Advisory Services practice, where he is responsible for providing internal and IT audit and IT consulting services to the firm’s clients.
With a background in both operational and IT engagements, Bill provides a variety of services within the practice. He has completed numerous financial and operational audits and data analysis projects. He has experience conducting IT audits to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley; providing ongoing PCI consulting for clients; using Galvanize (formerly ACL) to complete audits for a variety of industries; and building expertise in several different IT audit disciplines.
Bill services a wide range of industries, including:
- Health Care
- Financial Services
Bill earned his Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Bradley University. He is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA). Bill is a member of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) and the St. Louis Galvanize/ACL User Group.
- Small Business Monthly, 05.01.2019
- Q2 2019 Advisory Risk Briefing Webinar: Cybersecurity on a Budget: Addressing Cyber Vulnerabilities for Your BusinessOnline/Live Webinar, 06.19.2019
- Q2 2019 Advisory Risk Briefing: Cybersecurity on a Budget: Addressing Cyber Vulnerabilities for Your Business @ CityPlace 6Ninth Floor Boardroom, CityPlace 6 Cityplace Dr, Creve Coeur, MO 63141, USA, 06.14.2019
- Q2 2019 Advisory Risk Briefing: Cybersecurity on a Budget: Addressing Cyber Vulnerabilities for Your Business @ Blanchette Park Memorial HallBlanchette Park Memorial Hall 1900 W Randolph St, St Charles, MO 63301, USA, 06.13.2019
- Spencer Creek Library - 427 Spencer Rd, St. Peters, MO 63376, 05.01.2019
- The Jewish Community Center - 2 Millstone Campus Dr., St. Louis, MO 63146, 04.24.2019
- Hilton Frontenac, 09.13.2018
- Online/Live Webinar, 09.12.2018
- Brown Smith Wallace, 09.07.2018
- Blanchette Park Memorial Hall, 09.06.2018
- Online, 07.18.2018
- Online, 05.16.2018
- Online, 05.15.2018
- Online, 09.15.2017
- Q3-2017 Public Sector Advisory Risk Briefing: Cybersecurity: Workforce Security, Compliance Requirements and Hacking Trends @ 6 CityPlace First Floor Training RoomBrown Smith Wallace 6 CityPlace Dr, Creve Coeur, MO 63141, USA, 09.08.2017
- Q3-2017 Public Sector Advisory Risk Briefing: Cybersecurity: Workforce Security, Compliance Requirements and Hacking Trends @ Blanchette Park Memorial HallBlanchette Park Memorial Hall 1900 W Randolph St, St Charles, MO 63301, USA, 09.07.2017