Bianca is a Principal in the Brown Smith Wallace Advisory Services practice. She has over 10 years of auditing and consulting experience and is a key member of the Financial/Operational and Financial Services teams.
Bianca works with a variety of private and public entities focusing on clients’ operational and financial business processes to improve process effectiveness and identify growth opportunities. Her areas of expertise include internal audit, risk management, control assessment and implementation, Sarbanes-Oxley/FDICIA/Model Audit Rule compliance, financial industry compliance as well as policy and procedure implementation. She is responsible for planning, developing, performing and leading customized operational, financial and compliance audits for our clients. Bianca uses her skill set to consult on internal and external client business processes and accounting procedures to assess process improvements as well as compliance with laws and regulations.
As part of the Advisory management team, Bianca grows, trains and mentors our staff and leads internal initiatives.
Bianca earned a Master of Science in International Management from Otto-von-Guericke University, Germany, and a Master of Business Administration from Webster University in St. Louis, Missouri. She is a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Financial Services Auditor (CFSA), Certified in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA) and Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
Bianca is a board member for the St. Louis chapter of the Association of Fraud Examiners, member of the Institute for Internal Auditors (IIA), the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association, the Missouri Independent Bankers’ Association and the Missouri Bankers’ Association.
- SBA Issues Second Interim Final Rule – Clarification of Partnership Filings, Individuals with Self-Employment Income and Affiliation Rules04.15.2020
- Online, 01.21.2021
- Online/Live Webinar, 01.06.2021
- Online/Live Webinar, 05.21.2020
- Online/Live Webinar, 04.03.2020
- Online/Live Webinar, 03.13.2019
- Q1 2019 Public Sector Advisory Risk Briefing: Governance, Culture & Entity-Level Controls @ CityPlace 6First Floor Training Room, CityPlace 6 Cityplace Dr, Creve Coeur, MO 63141, USA, 03.08.2019
- Q1 2019 Public Sector Advisory Risk Briefing: Governance, Culture & Entity-Level Controls @ Blanchette Park Memorial HallBlanchette Park Memorial Hall 1900 W Randolph St, St Charles, MO 63301, USA, 03.07.2019
- Online, 04.24.2018
Board Chair--Horizon North Housing Inc.
Volunteer--Partners in Sustainable Development
Otto-von-Guericke University, Germany