The Brown Smith Wallace Entrepreneurial Services Group understands you can handle much of your own tax preparation. However, as your small business grows, and your tax filing requirements become more complicated, our expertise in preparing taxes for small businesses and individuals can help you avoid making costly and time-consuming mistakes. Our small business tax and accounting services include:
- Tax Preparation
- Electronic Filing
- Tax Notices
- S Corporations
- Not-for-Profit Organizations
We have the ability to file most tax returns electronically, resulting in faster refunds and less paperwork. In addition, we have specific resources available to provide rapid responses to tax notices that affect taxes for small businesses. We specialize in small business tax and accounting services. This means you’ll experience a relationship you can depend on, the expertise you need and comfortable pricing. Call us today to schedule your complimentary consultation.
Our experience with Brown Smith Wallace has exceeded our expectations. Their team is not only knowledgeable on the latest tax laws and accounting standards, but they have presented numerous cost savings and revenue-generating ideas for our business. Their strategies have had a significant positive impact on our bottom line at a critical time of growth for our business. Their tax and accounting experts are incredibly responsive to questions, phone calls and emails. Beyond all of this, they are compassionate and care about us not just as a client, but as people and friends. I cannot thank them enough for their support and guidance.
JP's Sports Bar and Grill
John Pedrolie, Owner
- CARES Act Provides Substantial Tax Deductions by Expanding Bonus Depreciation to “Qualified Improvement Property”04.21.2020
- SBA Issues Second Interim Final Rule – Clarification of Partnership Filings, Individuals with Self-Employment Income and Affiliation Rules04.15.2020
- IRS Provides Relief for Employers Failing to Make Employment Tax Deposits Due to COVID-19 Tax Credits04.15.2020
- COVID-19: IRS Action Taken and Federal Tax Legislation Enacted to Ease Tax Compliance Burdens, Economic Pain03.25.2020
- Small Business Monthly, 01.03.2020
- Small Business Monthly, 12.11.2019
- Small Business Monthly, 10.03.2019
In The News
- Small Business Monthly, 11.06.2019
- Online, 04.28.2020
Nexus is the necessary connection with a state that allows the state to impose an income or sales and use tax. This connection varies by jurisdiction and by tax type, which is why a business should be cautious when dealing with nexus issues.
In this Brown Boarding Business Video Series episode, Pam Huelsman, Principal and State and Local Tax Practice Leader, and Amy Jackson, Tax Manager, discuss the less obvious activities that create nexus and real-life savings found during a nexus review.