Is your organization taking full advantage of its IT resources? Is your valuable information vulnerable to threats and liability? Are your business goals appropriately linked to technology to ensure optimal performance? With data breach costs hitting record highs, your organization can certainly benefit from an IT audit.
We provide a full-spectrum, information technology audit team with specialist capabilities in all major technical competencies (e.g., infrastructure, operating systems, applications, databases, security, data management and analysis, risk assessment, IT governance, etc.). These various competencies are important when working with a variety of client types, including privately held companies, publicly traded companies, non-profit organizations, and public sector entities.
Our considerable industry and system knowledge, focused on security, controls, and compliance, built around the COSO and CoBIT frameworks, enables us to understand the issues and challenges facing organizations.
We have significant experience providing IT audit services, combining a high level of expertise with strong client service while delivering these solutions:
- IT Audit Plan Development and Risk Assessment
- IT Audit Outsourcing
- IT Security
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- System Implementation Risk Management
- Segregation of Duties Programs
- Compliance Requirements
- Risk Management
Our IT advisory team is comprised of certified, senior-level professional staff who can help your organization transform technology from an expense to a strategic investment by providing an independent and objective evaluation of your technology, costs and business fit in the following areas:
- Developing a Proactive IT Strategy
- Applications Planning, Process Improvement & Systems Integration
- Infrastructure Optimization & Transformation
- Asset Management (Shared Services)
For more information on these services, click here, or contact us today to schedule an IT audit and/or advisory assessment.
- FINRA Highlights Compliance, Supervisory and Risk Management Focus Areas for Financial Services Firms02.12.2018