Teams with a diverse skill set may be needed to fully optimize your business operations. Typically, most organizations don’t have all the resources in house to assess and implement the necessary changes. The best course of action for most companies is to enlist the help of an independent partner that can make objective recommendations to improve operational efficiency.
Our team of enterprise performance review strategists can help your organization across all phases of improvement. The performance reviews are completed in three distinct phases designed to minimize client effort while providing a clear roadmap for improvement. Click on each phase below to learn more.
Phase 1: Operational Performance Review
Our first phase is to perform an assessment of the current state through the lens of our Fast Track Assessment methodology. This phase is designed for our subject matter experts to work with leaders across your organization to identify and prioritize key service, capacity, and risk improvement opportunities. The Fast Track Assessment typically includes:
- Developing an understanding of in-scope processes, systems, and governance structure.
- Developing process maps to confirm understanding of the current state.
- Evaluating process maturity, performance metrics, policies, procedures and controls.
- Identifying opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of people, process, and systems.
- Working with you to prioritize improvement opportunities and develop strategic options and a corresponding roadmap.
Findings are presented in a dashboard for evaluation with your team.
Fast Track Assessments focus on these strategic areas:
- Accounting Close and Reporting
- Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting
- Cash Flow Optimization
- Information Technology Operations
- Manufacturing Cost
- Marketing and Media Strategy, Operations and Compliance
- Procure to Pay / Sourcing and Contracting
- Order to Cash
- Risk Management – Financial, IT, and Operational
- Service Center Operations
Phase 2: Improvement Strategy Development
Our team evaluates the findings from the operational performance review and recommends a strategy and roadmap to address the gaps and opportunities. Our team members have specialized expertise in key business areas, including sourcing, procurement, risk management, budgeting, business planning, financial modeling and marketing. Through their expertise, we apply one or several of the following process improvement techniques to devise a strategy that addresses your needs and is aligned with your strategic plan:
- Process Maturity Modeling
- Pain Point Analysis
- Best Practice Sharing
- Organizational Effectiveness Reviews
- Policy Evaluation
- Value Stream Mapping
- Opportunity Determination
Phase 3: Execution and Transformation
Once we develop the strategy, we will work side-by-side with your team to execute it. The recommended solutions may include back office effectiveness strategies, process optimization, new technologies, target-driven performance management, and organization and policy alignment. Execution can take the form of many services, including: process and organization design, resource and technology sourcing, project management, start-up and acquisition integration and organizational change management. Transformation is a key part of this step. It’s important to know that these strategies are working for your organization. We can help develop benchmarks that will enable you to compare your performance against peers. We will also set targets and develop tracking mechanisms to help ensure you are meeting or exceeding your goals.
In The News
- Contractor Supply Magazine, 12.07.2018
- Q4 2019 Public Sector Advisory Risk Briefing: Strategic Process Improvement @ Blanchette Park Memorial HallBlanchette Park Memorial Hall 1900 W Randolph St, St Charles, MO 63301, USA, 12.12.2019
- First Floor Training Room, CityPlace 6 Cityplace Dr, Creve Coeur, MO 63141, USA, 12.13.2019
- Online/Live Webinar, 12.18.2019