We Find Business Solutions That Improve Your Bottom Line.
The need to streamline processes, leverage technology and identify risks in today’s business environment is greater than ever. Leaders must have an intimate understanding of their operations to ensure scalability in their efforts to accelerate growth and profitability.
The Brown Smith Wallace Business Performance Consulting team is comprised of subject matter experts with deep experience helping clients through all phases of a business performance improvement initiative. Our consultants can help you analyze your current operations and find opportunities to reduce waste, improve efficiency and effectiveness, and support the growth and evolution of your organization. We leverage our “Fast Track Assessment” methodology to evaluate selected areas to help you identify key gaps and opportunities. This focused assessment approach allows for more time and resources to focus on the strategy and implementation phases of your initiative.
As your independent partner, we:
- Effectively lead the evaluation, strategy development and execution of your improvement efforts
- Provide objectivity in assessing your current business processes
- Identify and prioritize opportunities for process improvement
- Analyze performance utilizing a combination of tools and best practices including Lean Six Sigma
It all starts with our diverse team of business experts. Our consultants have developed specialized expertise in key business areas over many decades, working for some of the largest and most respected companies and consulting firms in the world.
Once your specialized team is assembled, we move on to our three-step business improvement process, which is designed to minimize client effort while providing a clear roadmap for improvement and efficient execution.
As part of our strategic planning process and ongoing efforts to improve efficiency, effectiveness and service, St. Louis Public Library requested that Brown Smith Wallace assist with the implementation of a series of improvements to the Library’s core business services. Brown Smith Wallace assisted the Library with process improvement implementation and provided additional recommendations in investment policy, general internal controls, revenue process, ERP system, organizational structure and our accounts payable process. Their team continues to be a valued resource for us as we seek to improve how we operate and serve the public.
St. Louis Public Library
Justin Struttmann, Chief Operating Officer
In The News
- Contractor Supply Magazine, 12.07.2018
- Blanchette Park Memorial Hall 1900 W Randolph St, St Charles, MO 63301, USA, 12.12.2019
- First Floor Training Room, CityPlace 6 Cityplace Dr, Creve Coeur, MO 63141, USA, 12.13.2019
- Online/Live Webinar, 12.18.2019