Take Your Back-Office Processes to the Next Level
As small businesses grow, their accounting needs evolve. This month in the Small Business Monthly “Financial Fitness” column, Karen Stern, Partner in Charge of the Brown Smith Wallace Entrepreneurial Services Group, discusses QuickBooks Online Advanced, a new back-office solution with exciting features.
QuickBooks recently released a program for small business owners who could benefit from more sophisticated QuickBooks software. QuickBooks Online Advanced may provide the accounting support necessary for some organizations’ continued growth.
Could your business use these exciting features?
- Include up to 25 users. More team members can edit and view crucial information. This option could help you improve your accounting workflow and accomplish more tasks.
- Set custom user permissions. Owners can ensure the integrity and security of the data by choosing who can view and edit information, which enhances productivity and informed decision-making.
- Import information for hundreds of invoices at once. If your business uses other invoicing software, you can now transfer the information into QuickBooks for in-depth analysis and tracking. Avoid wasting time on manual entry. Preserve invoice accuracy and increase efficiency so you can focus on what you do best and improve your bottom line.
- Get smart reporting powered by Fathom. Make KPI tracking, data analysis and custom reports more effective and meaningful. The easy-to-read dashboards and latest analytical tools help you make timely decisions and foster success.
- Receive enhanced customer care. The Priority Circle membership included with the software means you have a Customer Success Manager to help you make the most of your software and its technical features. Not only will your questions receive priority, but QuickBooks will provide up to five online training courses for your accounting team.
Learn more about how QuickBooks can give your business a competitive advantage. Contact Karen Stern, Partner in Charge of the Brown Smith Wallace Entrepreneurial Services Group, at email@example.com.