Bryan Graiff Featured in St. Louis Business Journal Table of Experts on Selling Your Business
Bryan Graiff recently participated in a roundtable discussion about selling your business. Graiff has more than 20 years of diverse financial and operational C-Level experience in public and private companies. Throughout his career, he has been involved on both sides of the desk in reorganizations, acquisitions, divestitures and an initial public offering.
In the linked St. Louis Business Journal article, Graiff discusses several components to consider when preparing to sell your business, including:
- If you're considering selling your business, how should you think about optimum timing?
- How many months or years before the targeted sale date should a business owner start planning to sell?
- How important is it to have good audited financial statements?
- What builds value and what are value eroders?
- What is a quality of earnings review? And then, what's a working capital peg and how can that negatively impact the final sale price of a business?