Private Client Services for High-Net-Worth Families and Individuals
The Brown Smith Wallace Private Client Services team offers a suite of estate planning, tax and personal financial services that complement the services your attorneys and financial advisors provide. The result is a sound, comprehensive wealth strategy that helps you achieve your short and long-term financial goals. We specialize in serving high-net-worth individuals and their families, entrepreneurs and closely held business owners.
Preserving wealth requires strategy and expertise. Our team is highly skilled in estate planning and tax. Our Private Client Services practice completes and files more than 600 trust returns every year. Because of our deep tax experience, we’re able to help our clients with estate plan design and set up. Our tax knowledge allows us to think through this complicated process from 1040 to distribution. We evaluate the estate and income tax considerations to develop a holistic view of the tax compliance outlook for each of our clients. Our team also assists clients with post-trust administration.
We’re also there to handle your day-to-day, personal financial needs with discretion and exceptional service. Entrust our team to handle routine tasks like monthly bill payment, account maintenance, budgeting and more.
Our key services include:
Financial, Estate and Gift Planning Services
- Estate Planning Document Review
- Trust Planning
- Family Wealth Transfer Review
- Business Succession Planning
- Education Planning
Personal Financial Services
- Bill Payment and Cash or Wire Transfers
- Individual and Entity Accounting
- Account Maintenance
- Cash Management, Budgets and Cash Flow Projections
- Compensation Planning and Stock Options
- Federal and State Tax Compliance
- Federal Tax Planning
- State and Local Tax Planning
- Tax Controversy Assistance
If you are seeking a high-touch approach to addressing your estate, tax and personal financial strategy, contact us today.
- IRS Proposed Regulations Address Charitable Contributions Made After August 27, 2018 in Exchange for SALT Credits08.27.2018
- Online/Live Webinar, 09.12.2018