Where to Save Big Money in the Public Sector | Q3 Public Sector Risk Briefing
In our upcoming quarterly public sector risk briefing, Bill Goddard, CPCU, Principal, Insurance Advisory Services, will provide an independent perspective on evaluating cost-saving options and opportunities during an insurance review, including:
- Identifying any gaps where you may have insufficient coverage
- Benefits and detriments of insurance pooling
- Maintaining a competitive and efficient insurance package
Presentation discussion topics include the following:
- Workers’ compensation and safety programs
- Medical cost containment for workers’ compensation
- How to control costs
- Working with third-party administrators
Goddard has 40 years of experience in the insurance industry, including having worked for a number of Fortune 500 companies as their risk manager. He has written several thought leadership articles in the St. Louis Business Journal and other publications about realizing insurance savings.
Q3 Public Sector Risk Briefing
Where to Save Big Money in the Public Sector
Friday, August 28, 2015
Complimentary breakfast & coffee included.
CityPlace 6 - Lobby Level Training Room
6 CityPlace Drive, St. Louis, MO 63141
1 CPE credit available for participating in this event.