Webinar: HIPAA Security & Data Compliance Issues for Public Health Organizations
Thursday, November 19
12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
In this webinar, Tony will discuss:
- Safe-guarding patient information
- Data breaches & settlements
- Security, Privacy, Information Security, Cybersecurity – What does it all mean?
- Understanding the costs of cyber crime
- Compliance & regulation considerations – Beyond HIPAA and HITECH
- Nine steps to reduce the risk
Tony Munns is a Partner in the Brown Smith Wallace Advisory Services practice, leading the firm's IT audit and security teams. He helps organizations manage their risks associated with the use of technology and with the implementation of comprehensive Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity plans.