NPO Speaker Series: Fundraising Fundamentals
Fundraising is the lifeblood for many not-for-profit organizations.
From galas to golf tournaments and annual appeals to major projects, you need to employ the right strategies and techniques to ensure success.
Guest speaker Dan Reynolds will lead us through a process that can identify how well positioned your organization is for a successful campaign. We'll address:
- Can your organization achieve the traditional standards and hallmarks associated with a successful fundraising campaign?
- Are your fundraising activities strategic? Efficient?
- What are the possibilities for major and sustaining gifts?
- What do your leaders really think?
- Are you building the right kinds of relationships to advance your mission and resources?
- How does a study process inform and advance your philanthropic efforts?
Dan Reynolds is Managing Partner and Senior Consultant at Holmes, Radford & Avalon, Inc. In his leadership role with HRA, Dan has conducted numerous planning and feasibility studies, written many fund development plans, directed annual fund programs and led highly successful capital campaigns raising millions of dollars with his clients in the St. Louis area.
Space is limited…register today!
“In accordance with the AICPA/NASBA Statement on Standards for Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Programs and the Missouri State Board of Accountancy, CPE credits have been granted based on a 50-minute hour. Only Missouri licensed CPA’s are eligible for these credits.”