Checking the Pulse: Funding, Diversity and Perception in the St. Louis Startup Community
More than 180 members of the St. Louis startup community responded to our second community survey about our growing ecosystem. Join us at The Venture Café on Thursday, May 11, as we unveil and share the results related to the business opportunities and challenges the St. Louis startup community is facing, including a side-by-side comparison to last year's results.
Cathy Goldsticker, CPA, Partner and Startup Practice Leader at Brown Smith Wallace, will moderate a panel discussion about the community’s responses. Our panelists include:
- Scott Bernstein, Principal, Lewis & Clark Ventures
- David Dresner, Founder, Sleeve a Message
- Ginger Imster, Vice President of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, St. Louis Economic Development Partnership
- Jerry Schlichter, Founder and Managing Partner, Schlichter Bogard & Denton, LLP; Chairman and Co-Founder, Arch Grants
- Dr. Cheryl Watkins-Moore, MBA, Director, Bioscience Inclusion Initiative, BioSTL; Co-Founder, Accelerated Rehabilitation Technologies, LLC
Some of the participants will be available to answer questions after the presentation.
Please register by submitting the form below.
WhereThe Venture Cafe Thursday Gathering (Havana Room) 4240 Duncan Ave, St. Louis, MO 63110, USA
Event TypeLive Event
- Scott Bernstein, Lewis & Clark Ventures
- David Dresner, Sleeve A Message
- Ginger Imster, St. Louis Economic Development Partnership
- Jerry Schlichter, Schlichter Bogard & Denton, LLP & Arch Grants
- Dr. Cheryl Watkins-Moore, BioSTL & Accelerated Rehabilitation Technologies, LLC
- Valeria KlammMarketing SupervisorBrown Smith Wallace314.983.1353