Audit World 2013
Our Data Analysis practice leader will be a featured keynote speaker at Audit World 2013 in September. The event is a great gathering place for over 250 high-level audit professionals, with plenty of registration discounts for early birds and groups.
Jan Beckmann, CPA, ACDA, Principal, Brown Smith Wallace, LLC
Creating Audits with Impact
Internal Audit has the prime spot in the company to really produce an impact on the organization. This creative keynote will show you how looking at things from a new perspective using some skills not typically associated with Internal Audit can bring about positive change. Ms. Beckmann will share how she has seen this approach make Internal Audit the go-to department when management has a concern, and how it has impacted auditors' careers. You will learn how to make your audits more interesting, your department more valuable and your organization more profitable.
Topics Will Include:
• Using Data Analytics to Maximize Audit Value
• Redesigning Your Audit Process Through Risk-Based Auditing
• Lessons Learned in Implementing ERM
• Utilizing Integrated Auditing to Increase Business Value
• Building a World Class Anti-Fraud Program
• Aggressively Addressing Anti-Corruption Risk
• Who Audits Internal Audit?
• Creating Effective & Lasting Governance
• How to Select an Automated Software Solution
• In-house, Co-sourcing or Outsourcing – Selecting the Best Solution
• Ethics, Codes, and Conflicts: Why Are These So important?
• Scoping and Planning for Your Company's SOC1 (SSAE16) Report
• Developing a Data Analytics Team