Are you an experienced consulting professional with deep industry knowledge? Do you work independently, but are looking to add more consulting projects to your workload?
The Brown Smith Wallace Business Performance Consulting practice seeks independent, non-exclusive professionals for project-based consulting work. Qualified candidates must have 10 years or more experience as a consultant or industry professional. We are seeking individuals with the expertise in the following areas:
- Source to settle
- Order to cash
- General accounting, closing, consolidation and reporting
- Manufacturing cost
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting
- Enterprise risk management
- Organizational development
- Payroll/Compensation strategies
- Marketing/Media transparency, spend effectiveness
The Brown Smith Wallace Business Performance Consulting professionals help organizations streamline and improve their business operations to accelerate growth and profitability. The independent, non-exclusive professionals we are seeking will augment the Brown Smith Wallace internal team that serves these clients across a number of industries, including: wholesale distribution, manufacturing, automotive, electronics, telecommunications, pharmaceutical, defense logistics and more.
What Are the Benefits of Working with Brown Smith Wallace as an Independent, Non-Exclusive Professional?
- You Retain Ownership of Your Book of Business—If you’ve been working as an independent, non-exclusive consultant for more than a few years, you probably have an established book of business which includes clients that come to you with projects on a regular basis. As an independent, non-exclusive consultant for Brown Smith Wallace, you’ll maintain ownership of these pre-existing client relationships.
- This Isn’t an Exclusive Employment Relationship—As an independent, non-exclusive consultant, you have the freedom to work for other clients while you are working for Brown Smith Wallace as long as you are meeting the deadlines and expectations outlined in the contractor agreement.
- You Don’t Have to be Based in St. Louis—Some clients don’t require much, if any, on-site work. Living outside the St. Louis region shouldn’t be a deterrent to working with us.
- Spend Less Time on a Plane and More Time in Your Home Office—Larger consulting firms may require that you travel up to 4 days a week. Most of our engagements will require minimal travel.
- Make Great Connections and Gain Great Experience—Brown Smith Wallace is a top 100 firm with a nationally recognized Advisory practice.
- Partner with Brown Smith Wallace—We offer you the ability to partner with Brown Smith Wallace on projects where you might not have the staff or time to complete on your own.
→ Click here to submit your information to be considered for future project-based consulting work with the Brown Smith Wallace Business Performance Consulting practice.