Holly is a Manager in the Brown Smith Wallace Advisory Services practice, where she provides internal audit and consulting services to clients across industries such as healthcare, manufacturing and distribution, transportation and fleet management. Her experience includes:
- Serving in interim finance, accounting and internal audit leadership roles
- Managing internal audit co-sourcing arrangements including responsibility for clients’ Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Section 404 compliance, Service Organization Control (SOC) reporting and Risk Management functions
- Leading process improvement projects, including system selection and implementation project management
- Providing acquisition related accounting assistance, modeling, and integration advice and support
- Developing and enhancing policies and procedures
Prior to joining Brown Smith Wallace, Holly held leadership positions with Deloitte, Anheuser Busch, Express Scripts and Daughters of Charity Ministries, working in internal and external audit, business planning, financial analysis, budgeting, competitive analysis, business development, and contract management and negotiations.
Holly earned her Master of Business Administration from Washington University and her Master of Accounting from the University of Missouri-Columbia. She is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and is a member of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), the Missouri Society of CPAs (MOCPA) and the United Way of Greater St. Louis Women’s Leadership Society. Holly is involved in her community, serving in volunteer roles within her church and with the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
United Way Women's Leadership Society
University of Missouri-Columbia