Dave is a Manager in the Brown Smith Wallace Advisory Services practice where he specializes in business performance consulting.
Dave has more than 25 years of experience assessing and developing process, systems and organization improvement recommendations in order to accelerate a company’s growth and profitability. His expertise includes:
- Leading the financial operations of global manufacturing facilities
- Improving procurement and revenue generating processes using source-to-settle and order-to-cash strategies
- Devising and implementing budgeting and cost control strategies
- Improving back-office productivity
- Assessing and developing strategies to help companies cost-effectively scale administrative functions for growth
- Developing and implementing shared service strategies for global consumer packaged goods (CPG) and financial service companies
- Leading procure-to-pay improvement efforts, including coordination of enterprise software implementation (Coupa)
- Assisting with post-acquisition integration of wholesale/distribution companies
At Brown Smith Wallace, Dave leads a team of industry experts that help organizations across all phases of improvement. Dave’s team assists companies with
- Evaluation, strategy development and execution of improvement efforts
- Assessing an organization’s current business processes
- Identifying and prioritizing opportunities for process improvement
- Analyzing performance utilizing a combination of tools and best practices, including Lean Six Sigma
Prior to joining Brown Smith Wallace, Dave spent 30 years of his career with Anheuser-Busch InBev. He started as a Senior Director of Manufacturing Accounting, and most recently served as Senior Director for the Business Service Center and North America project teams.
Dave earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Rochester Institute of Technology, as well as a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Le Moyne College in New York.