Our Public Sector Advisory Services include a variety of compliance, fraud and forensic, consulting, process improvement and internal audit and control services for government entities of all sizes. We help government agencies working with diminishing resources to remain accountable to their citizens.
Our public sector advisory services fulfill a wide range of needs, from specialty audits or risk reviews and fraud investigations to comprehensive enterprise risk management. We use a flexible approach that helps federal, state and local public sector entities effectively identify, asses and manage risks inherent in their organizations. Our public sector industry focused team consists of a strong government audit and IT audit core supported by value-oriented capabilities in a variety of areas. As a result of our capabilities and experience, we are able to use a flexible approach that fits your specific needs, and supports federal, state and local government entities.
Ron Steinkamp, CPA, CIA, CFE, CRMA, CGMA, leads our public sector advisory team. With over 20 years of experience, Ron has worked extensively with federal, state and local governmental agencies to develop, enhance and direct internal audit functions, implement process improvement initiatives, conduct compliance reviews, lead and perform operational and construction audits and complete fraud investigations. He is supported by additional subject matter experts, making Brown Smith Wallace the largest and most experienced firm to provide consulting services to governments throughout the Midwest.
Please contact Ron Steinkamp today to schedule a public sector risk assessment for your office. In less than 30 minutes, you can learn your areas of greatest risk and begin developing solutions. For a deeper look at what our public sector advisory services can do for you, click to read a real-life case study of how Brown Smith Wallace helped a county government.
- Online, 12.15.2017
- Q4-2017 Public Sector Advisory Risk Briefing: Establishing a Fraud Risk Management Program @ 6 CityPlace First Floor Training RoomCityPlace 6 Cityplace Dr, Creve Coeur, MO 63141, USA, 12.08.2017
- Q4-2017 Public Sector Advisory Risk Briefing: Establishing a Fraud Risk Management Program @ Blanchette Park Memorial HallBlanchette Park Memorial Hall 1900 W Randolph St, St Charles, MO 63301, USA, 12.07.2017
- 6 CityPlace First Floor Training Room 6 Cityplace Dr, Creve Coeur, MO 63141, USA, 06.02.2017
- Brown Smith Wallace | CityPlace 6 6 Cityplace Dr, Creve Coeur, MO 63141, USA, 03.03.2017
- Blanchette Park Memorial Hall 1900 W Randolph St, St Charles, MO 63301, USA, 03.02.2017